Company: Canyon Tenerife
Price: $98 USD
Duration: 5-6 hours
Location: Tenerife, Spain
About Canyon Tenerife:
Canyon Tenerife : Discover Tenerife travelling off the beaten path. For nature lovers and thrill seekers. Easy and fun, the canyon of Los Carrizales is one of the most famous canyons of the island of Tenerife. On the agenda : jumping, sliding rocks and arriving onto a wonderful black sand beach and the ocean for the most athletics among you.
Benjamin Buchy, holder of an international canyoning diploma, invites you to discover the magnificent landscapes of the Tenerife Canyons.
I provide all the technical equipment – harness, bag and waterproof can, neoprene suit, helmet. I provide a pick up and drop off service. Please let me know when you book if you need a drive and I will organize a meeting time and place.
Sport shoes like sneakers or hiking shoes, hiking clothes (shorts and a tee-shirt), a swimming suit, a cap, sun cream, 2 or 3 litres of water per person (the temperature is always warm in Tenerife) and lunch (sandwiches being the most adequate because it’s an easy fit in the waterproof cans).
- Wet canyoning adventure in the canyon of Los Carrizales
- High canyoning adventure in the canyon of Badajoz
- Nature canyoning adventure in the canyon of Taborno
Contact Canyon Tenerife:
- Address: Calle Salmon, 8, edificio Brisas del mar 1, Los Abrigos, Tenerife, Spain, 38618
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: +64 210 839 95 42
- Tripadvisor page: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g1064195-d6834252-Reviews-Canyon_Tenerife-Granadilla_de_Abona_Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Canyon-Expe/191575981005338?ref=hl