So you’re headed to Rarotonga and want an adventure out on the Polyneisan waters? Big groups or small, families or friends, experienced anglers or first-timers – Akura Fishing Charters has the ingredients to make your Rarotonga fishing charter the most memorable and exciting part of your whole holiday. Ask any local of the island, past traveler, or just look at their TripAdvisor reviews!
Their top-quality gear and helpful crew mean that you don’t need to know anything about angling to land a delicious dinner – and they’ll fillet the fish for you so that all you need to do is fire up the grill!
Speed, strength and spectacle: experience the unforgettable excitement of landing the big fish. The advantage of deep sea fishingRarotonga is that the deep water is not far from the reef, so after only a few minutes of taking off on the Akura, you’re dropping your line. With the Shimano and Penn gear, plus the crew’s expert assistance and experience, you’re getting the best possible Rarotonga game fishing trip.
Why choose Akura?
- Akura is a purpose-built 40-foot vessel with twin 330hp diesel inboards.
- Akura is kitted out with top quality equipment in brands like Shimano and Penn.
- They have all the onboard facilities you need to cruise in style and fish in comfort.
- They are Tourism Cook Islands accredited.
- Akura provides the best Rarotonga fishing available, so TV shows like New Zealand’s Gone Fishing choose to fish and film with us.
- They hold the record for largest blue marlin caught in the Cook Islands at 380kgs!
- Catch your fish and share it with your friends – let us fillet it for you!
Check out your experience before you go on youtube:
My recommendation is to book before you go. You can book online via their website: