Paris is also known as the Capital of elegance, refinement and good taste. This city has so much to offer that you would never get enough of its magic.
The unique sights, sounds and smells of the city will quickly make you know you are experiencing something quite different.
It is the perfect place to live in, if you are in search of romance and mystery.
If you are looking to buy or invest in a Parisian residence, you can check Proprietes Parisiennes Sotheby’s International Realty portfolio where you can choose among distinctive private mansions, comfortable family homes, and elegant town houses for sale in Paris, typically offering the peaceful and quiet environment of upscale neighborhoods, while located in the close proximity of famous sites, such as Trocadero or Luxembourg Gardens, Arc de Triomphe Etoile, Pantheon, the Latin Quarter and more.
Upon closer examination, you will mostly find that there is a fascinating history behind the homes for sale in Paris, not only from an architectural point of view, but also because of their notorious previous owners.
Here is a selection of the most stylish Parisian properties for you:
- In a private dead end this 300sqm workshop house was built in 1928 for Mela Muter and Dubuffet used to live in for 40 years.
It offers on three stories with a vast private patio with trees:
* On the ground-floor over the patio: an entrance, a kitchen opening on the dining room, a living room
* On the garden floor: 2 large bedrooms with two bathrooms, a laundry, guests toilets, heater technical room
* On the first floor: a large workshop bedroom with bathroom and dressing room, two additional bedrooms with a bathroom.
This house is in perfect conditions.
- A charming private mansion overlooking a large and quiet garden.
Ground floor: A living room, a dining room with an opening on a kitchen
1st floor: 3 bedrooms, opening onto a terrace, 3 bathrooms.
2nd floor: A large family room with a fireplace
Parking in the building opposite
- This beautiful 190 sqm townhouse, in a charming courtyard, spread over 3 floors offers, on the 1st floor: an entrance, avast artist room offering high ceiling and lot of sun, a master bedroom with bathroom.
Basement: a large living and dining room with open kitchen, a laundry, Guest WC, an half bathroom.
2nd floor: 3 other bedrooms with high ceilings, a bathroom (possibility to create a second).
In the heart of an animated district, this property offers lot of charm and calmness.
Plenty of light, beautiful volumes. Parquet floor, moldings, fireplace, and high ceilings.
If you wish to learn more on these properties, please visit http://www.proprietesparisiennes.com/