Company: Walks Inside Rome
Price: € 70 to 90 EUR per hour
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Italy, Rome
About Walks Inside Rome:
Walks Inside Rome is proud to provide classic Rome tours for first-time visitors and discerning travelers looking to experience another side of the Eternal City. Whether you are a small group, a family with kids, or have just one day to visit the capital, we propose many alternative Rome tours across the city, all with licensed guides born and brought up in the Eternal City. Our guides are all licensed, English-speaking and, most importantly, incredibly enthusiastic about showing you their beloved city.
Our expertise is in private and small-group tours, which also include priority entrance (skip the lines) and special reservations to the most famous sights including the Colosseum, Vatican City, and the Vatican Museum and Gardens. Our selection of small-group tours allow you to join other travellers in groups of no more than 8 participants.
We strive to provide our clients with the highest quality tour guide services in art, history, food and fun in Italy’s most spectacular destinations.
In addition we provide transfer, transportation, as well as accommodation and restaurant booking services.
Discover the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, Saint Peter’s Basilica and Square, and the Colosseum with our expert licensed Italian guides and enjoy skip-the-line priority entrance to all the most important highlights of Rome on this 5 -hour walking tour.
This tour is the best way to get acquainted with the Eternal City, while basking in the magnificent artworks from the masters of the arts.
The tour starts with a visit to the Vatican, one of the symbols of the power of Rome. A visit to one of the biggest museums of the world with its incredibly rich collection will give you the chance to admire some of the masterpieces of ancient art: from the Laocoon and the Torso, to the Tapestry, the Maps Gallery, and the Candelabra Gallery.
The culmination of the Vatican visit is undoubtly the incomparable beauty of the Sistine chapel, decorated by the great master Michelangelo among others. The visit continues to St Peter’s Basilica with its Pietà by the 21-year-old Michelangelo, and the Square created by Bernini, one of the greatest artists of Baroque Rome.
You will also have the chance to experience the grandeur of the ancient Roman empire at the Colosseum, the other immortal symbol of Rome, which still stands in its imposing grandeur after about 2000 years.
Another impressive witness to the glory of ancient Rome is the Roman Forum, the public area, with its temples for religious ceremonies and the massive basilicas where political meetings would take place. It’s still one of the most fascinating sites of the Eternal city.
For those of you who just want to cover the must-see sights of Rome, this is the perfect tour.
€ 70 to 90 EUR per hour
Hotel or Museum Entrance
Vatican museums with Sistine chapel, St Peter’s basilica, Colosseum, Roman Forum
- Private guide, entrance fees to Vatican Museum and Colosseum with skip-the-line priority entrance
- Entrance fees, reservations, and transportation are not included.
Mon; Tue; Wed; Thu; Fri; Sat
- Romantic Rome
- Angels and Demons
- Gardens and Views of Rome
- Christian Rome
- Borghese Gallery
- Rome in a Day
- La Dolce Vita Stroll
- Early Morning Vatican Small Group Tour
- Colosseum with underground small group tour
- Art, Food and Fun small group tour
- Trastevere food stroll
- Ancient Rome Tour
- Early Morning Vatican Tour – Private
- Wednesday’s Papal Audience
- Vatican & Sistine Chapel Express Tour
- Vatican tour by night
- Vatican Behind the Scenes Private Visit
- Vatican Gardens Tour
- Vatican mosaic school & St Peter’s Basilica
- Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Treasure Hunt at the Vatican
- Ceramics and mosaic class for kids in Rome
- Gelato Making
- Rome for Kids Tour on 4 wheels
- Gladiators and Emperors of Rome for Kids
- Vatican Tour for Kids & Castel St. Angelo
- Gladiator School
- Vatican Tour for Kids – no line
- Pizza Making
- Classic Ancient Rome
- Ancient & Christian Rome Tour
- Gladiators and Emperors of Rome Tour
- Underground Rome
- Appian Way & Roman Aqueducts
- Hidden and Mysterious
- Jewish Ghetto & Synagogue
- Jewish Ghetto & Synagogue small group tour
- Vatican from a Jewish Perspective
- Jewish catacombs and Old Appian Way
- Vatican from a Jewish perspective private tour
- Ancient Rome from a Jewish Perspective
- Rome Highlights with a Vatican Tour
- Rome Shore Excursion with Private Guide
- Italy Shore Excursion
- For Kids and Families
- Rome by night
- Rome The Great Movie Set
- Trastevere and Jewish Ghetto
- The Traditional Artisans of Rome
- Hunting for Antiques Tour
- Altemps Palace
- Secret Rome
- The Roman Nobility
- Following the steps of Caravaggio
- Capitoline Hill
- Rome of the Mosaics
- For the Opera Lovers
- Guided Visit to Ostia Antica
- Tivoli, Villa d’Este & Villa Adriana
- Necropolis of Cerveteri Etruscan Rome
- Wine & Country in Castel Gandolfo
- Assisi and the gentle hills of Umbria
- Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
- Full day Florence from Rome
- Orientation Tour of Florence
- Siena and S.Gimignano
- Pienza and Montepulciano
- Wine and gastronomic tour of Tuscany
Contact Walks Inside Rome: