Company: Sydney Princess Cruises
Price: $50 USD and up
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Sydney, Australia
About Sydney Princess Cruises :
Sydney Princess Cruises provides a choice of Whale Watching cruises, Island discovery cruises and Sydney Harbour Charters. BBQ lunch, buffet dinners and morning or afternoon tea options available. Sydney Princess Cruises has been operating on Sydney Harbour since 2001 and provides guests with unique experiences because every persons cruise should be special.
Oz Whale Watching including Sydney Harbour cruise and BBQ lunch
Bring your camera for some amazing photo opportunities, get up close to the Sydney Opera House, cruise under the Sydney Harbour bridge and see all of Sydneys beautiful Harbour before cruising through magnificent Sydney Heads to begin your whale watching adventure as we find the whales on one of the worlds great migrations. This is something to see!
$94 USD for Adult
$50 USD for Child
12:15 pm – 4:15 pm
Operates May thru November
- 4 hour whale watching and Sydney harbour sightseeing cruise including expert commentary.
- Buffet style Aussie BBQ luncheon served on board including bread, salad, vegetables and tea/coffee.
- All meals prepared freshly on board by our in-house chef.
- Cruise on the superior comfort vessel the “MV Jerry Bailey” with indoor seating and multiple outdoor viewing areas including spacious upper deck.
- Fully stocked bar on board for beverage purchases.
- If no whales sighted passengers are entitled to a return cruise.
- Hotel transfer
Other Tour :
Bring your camera for some amazing photo opportunities, get up close to the Sydney Opera House, cruise under the Sydney Harbour bridge and see all of Sydneys beautiful Harbour. Listen to live commentary as we tell you about the history of Sydney Harbour both past and present day developments. This is a great cruise where you get the opportunity to go ashore to a harbour island for some of Sydneys best photo shots. Excellent for everybody including solo travellers, senior travellers, couples and families.
Choice of two cruises with all meals prepared freshly on board by our in-house chef:
Morning Tea Cruise with assorted pastries, cakes, biscuits and tea/ coffee.
Luncheon Cruise with a buffet style Aussie BBQ including salad and vegetables.
Cruise on superior comfort vessel the “MV Jerry Bailey” with indoor seating and multiple outdoor viewing areas including spacious upper deck and fully stocked bar for beverage purchases.
Full harbor commentary provided
Island experience includes:
- 45 minutes to explore the island
- Relax in grassy shaded picnic areas and gazebo
- Discover marine life in rock pools
- Option to go for a short swim at secluded harbour beach.
Note: guests do not have to swim.
Contact Sydney Princess Cruises :
- Address: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, AustraliaPostal: PO Box 135 Pyrmont 2009
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone number: 61 2 9518 7813
- Tripadvisor page: http://www.tripadvisor.com.au/Attraction_Review-g255060-d3369701-Reviews-Oz_Whale_Watching-Sydney_New_South_Wales.html#REVIEWS
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ozwhalewatching